Bettal recognises the importance of keeping our customers quality management systems up to date and regularly issues updates to ensure your system contains the latest requirements of legislation and best practice recommendations.
Updates are released in March, July and November of each year and additionally where there is an important requirement. A central feature of the updates service is the recommendations of best practice from our customers, which we issue as part of the updates service.
In 2013 we developed a range of new policies, procedures and amended others including:
- Positive Culture
- Duty of Candor.
- Social Isolation.
- CCTV Policy.
New and amended procedures
- Confidentiality and Access to Records
- Recruitment of Staff
- Safeguarding people from Abuse
- Palliative Care and Bereavement
- Management of Continence
- Social Media Policy
- Service User’s Medication
- Visitors to the home
- Safe Use of Bedrails
- Data Protection policy and the Id Verification
- Continence Assessment
- Bed Rails Risk Assessment form Bed Rails